STORAGE AND RACKING
- Storage requires First-In-First-Out (FIFO) design.
- Due to a shift of corporate strategy, customer needed to store up to 10,000 pallets in a warehouse that was originally designed for less than half the required capacity.
- Customer was exploring at aesthetic display cabinets, for their expanded range of samples, housed in showrooms.
- Customer was looking into seamless integration of construction activities and the storage systems.
- Tech-Link proposed the VNA Racking system for FIFO criteria and to meet the storage capacity.
- We also undertook the difficult task of shaving the aisle to ensure flatness compliance.
- As the showrooms were converted from office rooms, we overcame the space constraints to accommodate the full range of samples by proposed compactors. We propose the whole system to be white to enhance the showroom appeal.