TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
It is a condition of accessing this website that the website user acknowledges and agrees to comply with the following Terms & Conditions:
- www.techlinkstorageengineering.com is an on-line facility for the marketing and advertising of Tech-Link Storage Engineering Pte Ltd products and merchandise. The website is owned and operated by Tech-Link Storage Engineering Pte Ltd (“TLSE”).
- TLSE may alter the Terms & Conditions from time to time without notice and it is your responsibility to monitor the amended Terms & Conditions. All changes are effective from the date of posting the revised Terms & Conditions on this website. Any updated version of the Terms & Conditions will immediately supersede any prior version.
- To the fullest extent permitted by law, TSLE does not make any representation, warranty or endorsement of any kind, whether express or implied, with respect to the information or material contained herein or the accuracy, reliability or completeness thereof. TLSE makes no representation as to the accuracy, ownership or any other aspect of information or material contained in any third party advertisements appearing on this website or with respect to any information or content that is otherwise accessible from this website via hyper-links to other websites maintained by other companies and organizations; andTSLE expressly disclaims all representations and warranties, express or implied, with respect to the products and merchandise, including but not limited to warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
- TLSE shall in no event be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) by the website user as a result of accessing the www.techlinkstorageengineering.com website and/or participating in any on-line activities contained therein.
- TLSE shall not be responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by web site users/contributors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized with this website, or for any technical or human error which may occur in the course of the operation or administration thereof. TLSE assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, computer viruses, bugs, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, any information provided by a website user.
- The website user hereby waives, releases, forgives, discharges and relinquishes any and all claims that he/she may have against TLSE, its related bodies corporate, directors, employees, agents and representatives in connection with, or arising out of, or incidental to, the user’s access to this website.
- The materials found on this website including information available thereon are protected by copyright, trademark and other forms of proprietary rights. All rights, title and interest in the contents of this website are owned by, licensed to or controlled by TLSE unless otherwise indicated. This website, or any portion thereof, may not be reproduced (other than solely for personal use), adapted, modified, duplicated, copied, sold or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose without the written consent of TLSE.
- These Terms & Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Singapore and you agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the relevant courts. In the event that any provision of these Terms & Conditions is held to be invalid or unenforceable by a court of law, such invalidity or unenforceability will not affect the remainder of the Terms & Conditions which shall continue to have full force and effect.
What information do we collect?
In most instances, you can visit our site without providing any personal data. We will collect information from you when you place an order or make phone enquiry.
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address, mailing address or phone number. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
What are cookies?
Cookies are small files that Websites save to your disk or to your browser’s memory.
They allow our systems to detect which browser you are using. For security reasons we recommend that you delete all connection data when you have finished using our site. Your web browser will usually have a function which allows you to clear temporary cache files.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Third party links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Terms and Conditions
Please also visit our Terms and Conditions section establishing the use, disclaimers, and limitations of liability governing the use of our website at www.techlinkstorageengineering.com